We Construct the Steel Buildings Tremont IL Businesses Depend On
Long-lasting, durable, and strong: these are all excellent qualities of steel buildings. Are you in the market for a metal building on your property? Rely on CAD Construction Inc. out of Tremont IL to get it done. We build and repair custom metal buildings ranging from storage spaces to workshops to commercial buildings, with structures made from the strongest steel and components. Choose from a variety of color options and trims to accent your architecture. Quality craftsmanship is at the forefront of all we do. Rely on our fully licensed, insured and bonded company for the results you have been looking for. We build the steel buildings Tremont IL businesses depend on.
Advantages of Steel Buildings
There are several reasons why you would choose a steel building for your needs. Metal is preferred because it:
- Requires less maintenance. The exterior of a steel building requires little to no maintenance because you don’t have to paint it every few years as you do with wood exteriors. You also don’t have to treat it with harsh chemicals regularly, as steel is termite and rodent resistant.
- Resists damage from high winds, driving rains, earthquakes, snow, termites, carpenter ants, vermin, lightning, fire, and mold better than any other construction material. Did you know you can get reduced rates through your insurance company when you choose buildings framed with commercial-grade steel?
- Won’t sag or loosen. With a wood-framed structure, nails become loose over time, windows and doors won’t close properly, sheetrock tends to crack, and roof ridges and overhead door openings sag. By contrast, a steel building will stay straight and plumb for decades.
- Saves energy thanks to high-grade insulation. Metal buildings often don’t require heating and air conditioning in milder climates or warmer months. This is the ultimate in energy savings!
- Gives you fewer foundation problems over time. Steel requires far fewer pieces of framing than wood does. Translation? There is less weight on the foundation, leading to less settling and reduced chances of expensive foundation problems.
- Doesn’t support the growth of mold, mildew or other fungi. Steel framing won’t rot, warp, split or twist as wood framing will over time.
As a female-owned and operated general contracting company serving all of Central Illinois, we specialize in wood frame, interior trim, roofing and steel buildings. So, whether you need a retail shop, office or warehouse built, we can handle it from start to finish. From commercial to industrial, you can rest easy knowing we only use quality products from leading manufacturers, backed by warranties that protect your investment.
Contact CAD Construction, Inc.
To learn more about our steel buildings in Tremont IL, get in touch with us at 309-925-2092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are conveniently located right here in Tremont at 508 E. Pearl Street, with hours Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.