Constructing the Pole Buildings Tremont IL Businesses Want
Turn to CAD Construction Inc. for all your pole building needs in Tremont IL and surrounding areas. We build and repair custom pole buildings that can be used for agricultural purposes, storage spaces, workshops and commercial buildings. Our pole buildings allow for larger open spaces and more durable, long-lasting structures, built with only the strongest materials and components. One of the benefits of pole building construction is that these structures go up more quickly than conventional construction methods, requiring fewer materials for building and resulting in lower costs for you. We construct the pole buildings Tremont IL businesses want.
Our female-owned and operated general contracting company provides services throughout Central Illinois, where we specialize in wood frame, interior trim, roofing and pole buildings. So, whether you need a retail shop, office or warehouse built, we can do it quickly and efficiently.
Benefits of Pole Buildings
There are many reasons why you would choose a pole building for your needs. Here are some of the benefits of pole building or post frame construction:
- Low foundation cost: Because post-frame structures are supported by posts that are sunk into the ground, no major foundation structure or basement is required. This is a big positive, as foundations can incur up to 15 percent of overall costs.
- Adaptability to varying site conditions: Can be designed to accommodate different soil wall pressures, minus the extensive excavation costs and expensive concrete foundation system required for stud wall.
- Easier exterior add-ons: It’s simpler to construct porches and larger overhangs off of posts.
- Faster, safer construction: Due to the use of fewer components, construction time is much shorter, which reduces costs and lessens the risk of construction damage.
- Large wall openings for doors and windows: If the pole building is for agricultural, suburban, equestrian or commercial purposes, large openings in walls are necessary to move equipment in and out, allow for air movement and ensure healthy environments for equipment, people and animals.
- Greater strength: Thanks to the transfer of force into the ground, pole buildings transfer wind and snow loads directly into the soil, offering greater wind resistance.
- Large open spaces: This method of construction allows for large open spaces without the need for interior support walls, perfect for gymnasiums, event facilities, shelters, warehouses and workshops.
- Less site preparation: There is more flexibility on site because you don’t need a completely flat foundation during construction.
- Durability: Pole buildings utilize more significant components in their structures, resulting in a longer lifespan.
Quality craftsmanship is at the forefront of all we do here at CAD. Let our fully licensed, insured and bonded company achieve the results you have been looking for.
Contact CAD Construction, Inc.
To learn more about our pole buildings in Tremont IL, call us at 309-925-2092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are conveniently located right here in Tremont at 508 E. Pearl Street, with hours Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.