We Build the Metal Buildings Tremont IL Businesses Need
If you need to construct a metal building on your property, turn to CAD Construction Inc. out of Tremont IL to handle the project. We build and repair custom metal buildings ranging from storage spaces to workshops to commercial buildings. Made with only the strongest steel and components, we also give you a variety of color options and trims to accent your structure. We are proud to be a female-owned and operated general contracting company serving all of Central Illinois. We specialize in wood frame, interior trim, roofing and metal buildings. So, whether you need a retail shop, office or warehouse built, we can do it. We make the metal buildings Tremont IL businesses need.
Despite the size and scope of your project, we can handle it from start to finish. From commercial to industrial, you can rest easy knowing we only use quality products from leading manufacturers, backed by warranties that protect your investment. Quality craftsmanship is at the forefront of all we do. Rely on our fully licensed, insured and bonded company for the results you have been looking for.
Benefits of Metal Buildings
There are many reasons why you would choose a metal building for your needs. Steel is preferred because:
- It resists damage from high winds, driving rains, earthquakes, snow, termites, carpenter ants, vermin, lightning, fire, and mold better than any other construction material. As a result, you can get reduced rates through your insurance company when you choose buildings framed with commercial-grade steel.
- It saves energy thanks to high-grade insulation. Metal buildings often don’t require heating and air conditioning in milder climates or warmer months, translating to the ultimate in energy savings.
- It requires less maintenance. The exterior of a steel building requires little to no maintenance. For one, there is no need to paint every few years like you have to with wood exteriors. And because steel is termite and rodent resistant, you don’t have to treat it with harsh chemicals regularly.
- It does not support mold, mildew or other fungi growth. Steel framing does not rot, warp, split or twist as wood framing does over the years.
- It won’t sag or loosen. With a wood-framed structure, nails become loose over time, sheetrock tends to crack, and roof ridges and overhead door openings sag. Also, windows and doors won’t close properly. A steel building will stay straight and plumb for decades.
- It will give you fewer foundation problems over time. Steel requires far fewer pieces of framing than wood does, which means there is less weight on the foundation, leading to less settling and reduced chances of expensive foundation problems.
Contact CAD Construction, Inc.
To learn more about our metal buildings in Tremont IL, get in touch with us at 309-925-2092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are conveniently located right here in Tremont at 508 E. Pearl Street, with hours Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.